Central Ayurveda Research Institute 2021 Walkin notification just now released
Central Ayurveda Research Institute 2021 Walkin notification just now released – On 05.04.2021, CCRAS announced job notification for the post of social worker. BSc, BSW, MSW pass can apply for this job. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria participate in the Walkin Interview on 22.04.2021.
|Company Name||CCRAS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Social Worker Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
Eligibility Details: Central Ayurveda Research Institute 2021 Walkin notification just now released
The institute intends to engage the following personnel services under the “Center of Excellence in Research and Clinical Services for Madhumeha (Diabetes Mellitus)” on contract basis.
1. Name of the post: Social worker (through outsourcing)
2. Number of posts: 02
3. Qualification / Experience: Essential: Graduate in Social Work / Clinical Psychology / Sociology (MSW) from a recognized University / Institute.
4. Desirable: Knowledge of working on computers, experience in clinical projects and able to communicate with the public in Kannada
5. Remuneration / month: Rs. 20,000 per month consolidated
6. Advertisement number 02/2021
Not more than 30 years old.
Other General Conditions:
1) Age will be determined as per the date of written test / interview in the case of SC / ST / OBC / EWS as per Government of India rules.
2) The total duration of the scheme is 3 years and the appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which can be closed or extended at the discretion of the competent officer.
3) Engagement will be purely on contract basis and co-terminus with the project / program. And no claim will be made for continuation of service / regular appointment (selected candidate will have to give undertaking for the same).
4) Applicants should bring their duly filled application form along with one set (with original) and 2 recent passport size photo self attested certificates, mark cards, caste certificates and photocopies of experience certificates etc.
5) No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6) The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject the candidate’s application. Through this interview, selected personnel can also be deployed in other projects of the institute as required.
7) Assistant Director-in-Charge, CARI, Bangalore reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
8) Before submitting the application, candidates should ensure that they are eligible in all respects.
9) For any further information, CARI, Bangalore office can be operated during the working day.
Selection Process :
Selection will be either on the basis of written test / interview.
How to Apply : Central Ayurveda Research Institute 2021 Walkin notification just now released
1. Applicants should bring their duly filled application form along with a set (with original) and photo copies of 2 recent passport size photographs, self-attested certificates, mark cards, caste certificates and experience certificates etc.
2. A walk-in interview / written test is scheduled on 21 and 22 April 2021 at 10 am