CCL Recruitment 2021 with High Pay
CCL Recruitment 2021 with High Pay – CCL Sarkari Jobs 2021: On 19/02/2021, notification for the post of CCL Recruitment 2021 Consultant has been released on its official website Centralcoalfields.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Central Coalfields Limited Consultant 2021 before 08/03/2021. And also read the details of eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. of CCL Consultant Ranchi Recruitment 2021. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Advisor can check the official notification PDF given below.
|Company Name||CCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,500 – Rs. 1,20,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Ranchi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: CCL Recruitment 2021 with High Pay
Notification for engagement of Consultant (Security) in CCL on contract basis.
Central Coalfields Limited (a subsidiary of Coal India Limited) has invited applications for the appointment of a retired DGMS officer for a consultant (security), CCL for a maximum period of four months, not below the rank of Deputy Director General. , Construction of OSH, SMP, Accident Analysis, PHMP and TARP etc. on contract basis. The VRS option will not be considered.
1. Name of the post: Advisor (Security)
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Contract Period: Maximum four months
4. Nature of work: For the purpose of fact-finding and analysis in fatal and serious accidents, the Advisor (Safety) shall be associated with the Departmental Committee. This will include threat analysis, SMP review, root cause analysis, SOP / COP review and control plan, review of PHMP and TARP and recommendations for corrective actions.
5. Headquarters on appointment: Headquarters will be Ranchi, however, field visits will be necessary.
6. Consolidated Monthly Compensation / honorarium Other Benefits: Consolidated Monthly Compensation / honorarium Consolidated Monthly Compensation / honorarium is applicable to full-time consultants of the same grade.
Equivalent to CIL grade ie
E2 -Rs 37,500 / – PM
E3 – Rs. 45,000 / – pm
E4 -Rs. 52,500 / – pm
E5 -Rs 60,000 / – PM
E6 – Rs. 75,000 / – pm
E7 – Rs. 90,000 / – pm
E8 -Rs 1,05,000 / -pm.
E9 -Rs. 1,20,000 / – pm
Chairman / Director – Rs. 1,50,000 / – pm
7. Medical: All officers of CIL covered under the post retirement medical benefits scheme will continue to be governed by the said scheme. Those appointed, who were not under the roll of CIL, will be given the same coverage of benefits, if they do not fall under any post-retirement medical scheme.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can submit their resumes in the prescribed application format along with the following self-attested documents:
1. Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
2. Supernotation notice
3. Certificate of Qualification
4. Documents in support of the desired experience.
Terms and conditions:
A) The engagement of the consultant (security) will be subject to medical fitness to be certified by the company / government. medical officer.
B) If such advisor (security) takes time beyond busyness to complete the work then no additional compensation will be paid.
C) Period of notice for termination of contract – One month notice or consolidated compensation amount on both sides.
D) Confidentiality: Advisor (Security) shall maintain confidentiality / confidentiality in respect of information / documents / material etc. as per the existing CIL policy / scheme.
E) Restrictions on other full-time engagement – Advisor (Security) will not accept full-time appointment or position with CIL and its subsidiaries in any other firm or company.
F) The company reserves the right to withdraw or amend this notification at any time without assigning any reason.
G) Tax / GST – will be applicable as per the rule. (If payment of GST is required, proof of such payment will be produced again).
H) Other terms and conditions shall prevail as per CIL’s policy.
General Manager (P-EE), Executive Establishment, CCL Headquarters, Darbhanga House, Kachchi Road, Ranchi – 834029 (Jharkhand)
Selection Process :
1. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria and other conditions will be shortlisted and invited for interview as per the notification.
2. Final selection subject to obtaining a total of 50% minimum qualification marks, including technical assessment (performance in the last 3 years before retirement and interview) and financial evaluation (compensation payable to the applicant specified by the applicant). Will be based on score. Interview.
3. No TA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview / selection process.
how to apply : CCL Recruitment 2021 with High Pay
1. Application forms can be downloaded from CCL website www.centralcoalfields.in under caption Czone -> Employment
2. The application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of the required documents should reach the office of General Manager (P-EE), Executive Establishment, CCL Headquarters, Darbhanga House, Kachchi Road, Ranchi – 832929 (Jharkhand). By registered post / speed post 08 March 2021 till 5:00 pm.
3. Incomplete applications may be rejected in any respect. Applications received after the last submission date will not be considered.
4. The company / CCL will not be held responsible for the delay in transit, if any.
5. All correspondence with the candidates will be done as per their address / e-mail given in the application.
6. However, important information will also be available on the CCL website.