BMRCL Recruitment 2021
BMRCL Recruitment 2021 – BMRCL Sarkari Jobs 2021: On 08/02/2021, notification for the post of BMRCL Recruitment 2021 Assistant Manager has been released on its official website. Bmrc.co.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Assistant Manager Recruitment Huh. Before 18/02/2021 2021 and BMRCL Assistant Manager Bangalore Recruitment 2021 be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Manager can check the official notification PDF. Below.
|Company Name||BMRCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: BMRCL Recruitment 2021
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a joint venture between the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Bangalore Metro Rail Project. BMRCL invites qualified and experienced candidates for walk-in-interview for appointment to the following positions in the project wing. All the proposed appointments will be on “contract basis”. Job profile of the posts to be filled:
No. BMRCL / SEMU / C-26725 / 2020-21
1. Name of the post: Assistant Manager (Forestry)
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Qualification: MSc (Forestry and Environmental Sciences) from a government. Recognized University / Institute
4. Experience: Should have 03 years experience in matters related to different areas of Forest Department. Afforestation, transplantation, vegetation promotion, knowledge of national environmental laws, plant diversity, agro-ecosystem. Experience of drafting and implementing all activities related to compensation planting / transplanting, tree clearance etc. will be preferred to candidates with experience in the Environment Department of Metro.
5. Consolidated Pay: Rs. 50,000 / – pm
1. Candidates who appear for walk-in-interview should have the prescribed qualifications and should have only one right, candidates cannot be called for interview.
2. Desired experience post qualification and minimum required.
3. Any disqualification on behalf of candidates or for bringing political or other external influence in relation to selection or appointment shall be a disqualification.
4. Selection will be done through interview by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
5. Exemptions may be granted for candidates found suitable with experience / additional qualifications (duration to do PhD, if any will count as experience).
BMRCL Head Office 3rdfloor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shantinagar, Bengaluru-560027.
Selection Process :
1. Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview should enclose the application format, fill the same and come with all relevant certificates, original testimonials for the post and a set of photostat copies for verification. . After verification, the candidate has to produce a set of verified certificate and photostat copies of testimonials.
2. In the application of any candidate found guilty for submitting or making a statement of disturbances or fabricated documents which are false or incorrect or involved in suppression of facts, using improper means for the purpose of recruitment Attempt will be liable for rejection.
3. Candidates have to appear for walk-in-interview at their own cost. No TA / DA will be given.
how to apply : BMRCL Recruitment 2021
Time and date of walk-in-interview: Interview for all the posts mentioned above was held on 18 February 2021 (Thursday) at 3 pm in BMRCL head office, BMTCL Complex, BMTC Complex, KH Road, Shantinagar, Bengaluru-560027 Will go.