BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Senior Assistant Vacancy
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Senior Assistant Vacancy : On 12/02/2021, notification for the post of BECIL Recruitment 2021 Senior Assistant has been released on its official website. Becil.com eligible candidates can apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Senior Assistant Recruitment 2121 before 28. / 02/2021 and be sure to read the information of BECIL Senior Assistant Noida Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Senior Assistant can check the official notification PDF given below.
|Company Name||BECIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 41,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Noida Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/02/2021|
Applications are invited for recruitment / empowerment of following manpower purely on contract basis for posting in the office of Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Delhi.
1. Name of the post: Senior Assistant
2. Number of posts: 03
3. Evaluation Criteria: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or with at least five years relevant experience in PB-1, Rs. 5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 400 / – (Level – 4) Comparative Experience / Diversity / Research and Development Institutes / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Reputed Organizations in a Central / Government Department
4. Monthly remuneration: Rs.41,000 / – or as per GNCTD norms (Final payment – Pension)
Age: BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Senior Assistant Vacancy
35 years with general relaxation as per rules. Or government retired person with 65 years
Selection Process :
Selection will be done as per the prescribed criteria and job requirement. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the test / interview or joining duty on selection. Method of interview will be intimated separately
how to apply : BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Senior Assistant Vacancy
1. Selection will be done as per the laid down criteria and requirement of the job. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the test / interview or joining duty on selection. The mode of interview will be communicated separately. The application should be submitted online for the above post only. To apply, please visit BECIL’s website www.becil.com. Go to ‘Career Career section’ and then click on ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to apply fee’ carefully before depositing the fee and paying online. Instructions for filling online application / registration (how to apply) are given below for reference.
2. Last date for submission of application form is 28.02.21