Bank of Baroda 2021 job notification just now released
Bank of Baroda 2021 job notification just now released – On 02.04.2021, Bank of Baroda issued a job notification for the post of FLC Counselor. Any graduate, M.A, M.Sc, MVSC, MSW pass can apply for this job. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply on the official website bankofbaroda.co.in. The application process ends on 12.04.2021.
|Company Name||Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||FLC Counsellor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Banaskantha Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/04/2021|
Eligibility Details: Bank of Baroda 2021 job notification just now released
Selection Procedure for FLC Counselors on contractual basis for Banaskantha District Bank has decided to hire Financial Literacy Center Counselor (FLCC) in Banaskantha Gujarat.
1. Name of the post: FLC Counselor
2. Name of Regional Office: Banaskantha
3. Number of Vacancy: 01
4. Revised Selection Procedure for FLC Counselors on Contract Basis: The Bank will hire the services of FLC Counselors for various centers in the states where FLCCs are functioning. The details of the role and responsibility, along with the qualifications and remuneration of the personnel to be appointed by the Bank as Counselors are as follows:
i) Bachelor’s degree from recognized university. Preference will be given to those who have masters degree in the fields of agriculture, veterinary science, sociology, psychology and social work.
ii) Should communicate well with the local language.
iii) Should have the temperament for teaching and computer knowledge. Candidates for the post of FLCC Counselor can be selected from the open market. Counselors should have solid knowledge of banking, insurance, investment, pension, law, finance, requisite communication and team building skills etc.
6. Experience: i) Will be a former banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any nationalized bank / RRB / Pvt. Individuals having minimum 5 years experience with bank or banking / related fields, NBFC / FI. OR Business Correspondent / BC-Coordinator with minimum 5 years experience or minimum 5 years experience with former RSETI Director / Faculty.
7. Resident: Must be a resident of the state belonging to the same district i) For FLC of Gujarat – Resident of Gujarat, preferably from the same district i.e. Banaskantha
Me. One consolidated remuneration per month is Rs. 15000 / – plus a maximum of Rs. 5000 / – towards expenditure incurred on reimbursement basis (Total Rs. 20000). The expenses will be reimbursed subject to the number of meetings / camps held per month. 3000 / – per month and Rs. If exceeding Rs.5000 / – – 10- Camps per month.
ii. To be eligible for HA, the camp to be conducted must be at least away from the FLCC center and no vehicle facility is taken from LDM / RO. The FLCC will have jurisdiction to conduct camps / meetings throughout the district and the LDM / RO / Base Branch can dismiss any claim of HA with justification.
iii. The FLC Counselor is required to submit monthly visit diary of Financial Literacy Camps of the Director / Lead Bank Manager (LDM) / BRIC Head of the base branch of RSETI. After this the LDM / Base Br head should submit one copy (with copy) per month to the Zonal Manager. RO) Before the payment of monthly remuneration, the zonal office will release the amount of monthly remuneration on verification of FLCC’s monthly travel diary, for a service period of less than one month, based on the pro rata payment.
iv. The statutory tax deduction is to be applied by the paying authority.
9. Stop / Travel Allowance during the journey: The stay allowance for the FLCC Counselor will be Rs.200 / – (if more than -8 hours without night stay) and Rs. 500 / – (if night stay), it will be in addition to this. Will be paid as Ha.
10. Terms of appointment:
Me. The appointment of counselors will be for a period on contract basis and shall not exceed one year and renewal of the contract may be extended by RO based on approval from ZO on the basis of satisfactory performance, subject to annual review.
ii. Contractual engagement takes place on a purely temporary basis. It shall not confer any right to claim for regular appointment or for continued contractual appointment.
iii. For contract renewal, LDM or RSETI Director (as decided by RO) / Branch Head of Aadhaar, to recommend renewal / non-renewal of contract to the counselor for the area, to send their recommendation to the zone For further (If there is no Lead Bank / RSETI center, the base branch will submit its recommendation to the zone) and the zone can take a final decision on the same. Areas for giving notice of renewal / non-renewal of contract of consultant to corporate office
iv. The contract can be terminated with one month’s notice from both sides.
v. Renewal of contract as per existing policies and rules may be possible at the sole discretion of the bank.
11. Key Area of Responsibility: He / she will be in charge of a particular FLC and will provide consultancy in FLC as per RBI guidelines on FLC. He / she will report the concerned Lead District Manager or RSETI Director (to be decided by the RO) to the base branch office in case of non-lead districts.
Maximum age should not be more than 64 years for good health at the time of contract appointment
roles and responsibilities: Bank of Baroda 2021 job notification just now released
i) To carry out daily activities of FLC as per RBI guidelines
ii) To maintain an arm’s length relationship with author banks
iii) Not to give the impression that the counseling centers are part of the bank.
iv) Not to promote the products of the bank.
v) The constituents of the general public / banks are not aware that the counseling centers are the collection or marketing agents of the bank.
vi) To provide consultancy services excluding willful defaulters.
vii) Influencing financial literacy in the form of simple messages like why save, why save from banks, why borrow from banks etc.
viii) To provide free counseling and debt management services to the customers so that there is no additional burden on them.
ix) To provide financial literacy activities to the trainees of rural development and self-employed training institutes so as to build up skill development capacity to enhance the capacity of borrowers troubled by increased income / credit.
x) Not to involve oneself in collecting and disbursing money.
xi) To help and guide the distressed borrowers.
xii) To ensure that financial products and services are not sold.
xiii) To organize financial literacy camp on digital banking with latest digital banking products.
xiv) Maintaining name, gender, age, occupation, contact details as per register details, whether banked or unbanked services are availed and linked to banking services.
xv) To arrange gram sabhas / awareness camps in rural areas.
xvi) FLCC has to submit its temporary quarterly tour schedule for LDM. (LDM will have to place the report in the DLCC meeting as an agenda item of the meeting).
xvii) To impart knowledge on various schemes of the government. India’s (eg PMJDY, APY, PMSBY, PMJBY and other social security schemes, digital banking etc.) are declared from time to time as per the instructions of HO / ZO / LDMS.
xviii) Other responsibilities that may fit from time to time.
Address – Bank of Baroda 2021 job notification just now released
Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda, Banaskantha Regional Office, 3rd Floor Rudra Arcade, Deesa Highway Road, Near Aroma Circle, Palanpur- 385001
Selection Process :
The panel may be constituted to conduct the interview of the shortlisted candidates, (to recommend the last names for selection of DDM, Zone and Zonal Head of NABARD of the concerned District RM / DRM of the respective zone in the panel. May involve decision-making) engagement of the candidate.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submission of offline application: 12.04.2021 (Monday)
2. An application duly filled and signed along with attached educational qualification and other relevant documents sent in hard copy will be considered valid.
3. Kindly sent the application to the address mentioned below with the title on the envelope as “Application for the post of Financial Literacy Counselor on contractual basis”.
4. Address to send the application