AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident Job
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident Job – AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Notification 2021: On 11/01/2021, notification for the post of Senior Resident of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021 has been released on its official website aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Eligible candidates can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal. Before 30/01/2021, read the information like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process etc. like Resident Recruitment 2021 and AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Bhopal Recruitment 2021. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Senior Resident can check. Official notification pdf below.
|Company Name||AIIMS Bhopal|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No of Posts||121 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident Job
Recommend No. Academic / AIIMS, Bhopal / SR (Non-Academic.) / 2021/01
All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites online applications for the post of Senior Resident (non-academic) under the Government of Bhopal. Residency Scheme of India, 1992.
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
2. Pay Scale: Senior Resident: Salary Level-11 Basic Salary (Rs. 67,700) + NPA (if applicable)
3. Essential Qualifications:
1. An MCI / UGC recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD / MS / DNB in the subject related to recognized university / institute.
2. Candidates with DM / M.Ch. The relevant special departments will be implemented in the respective departments.
3. Trauma and Emergency Medicine: Post Graduate Medical Degree ie MD (General Medicine / General Surgery / Anesthesiology / Orthopedics) from a recognized University / Institute.
4. To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate must pass the qualifying examination on or before this date before the declared interview and result to this effect. If selected, the tenure of the qualifying degree must be completed before the date of joining.
5. Post Graduates who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency (non-academic) outside AIIMS or beyond will not be considered. Any candidate for Senior Residency must have considered before the remaining term. (Maximum 3 years)
Terms and conditions – AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident Job
1. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
2. The prescribed qualification is minimum and only he does not have the right of any candidate for selection.
3. Leave: Appointees will be given leave as per instructions issued from time to time by the Government of India.
4. In case of selection, any type of private practice is prohibited for Senior Resident and Junior Resident.
5. He and he may have to work in Pali and can be posted at any place in the institute.
6. He and she are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline for the employees of the institute.
7. The candidate should not have been convicted by any law court.
8. If any information given or declared by the candidate is found to be incorrect or the candidate has deliberately suppressed any material information related to this appointment, it shall be deemed to be removable from service and action. By the appointing authority.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be made in this regard.
10. The competent authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and alteration in this advertisement without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the High Court, Jabalpur (MP)
Required documents – AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident Job
Candidates desirous of appearing for the interview for the advertised IN) are directed to the Senior Resident to appear as above schedule on the date of interview along with a set of self-attested photocopies (all documents) along with the following relevant original documents is:
1. Proof of Birth (Class X or Class / School / College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile / Birth Certificate)
2. MBBS Table
3. MBBS Degree Certificate
4. MD / MS / DNB mark sheet
5. MD [MS / DNB degree certificate
6. MCI / State Medical Registration Certificate
7. In case of candidates claiming under reserved categories, category certificate in the authorized format ie EWS / OBC / SC / ST / OPH category
8. OBC candidates will attach a certificate issued by the competent authority along with a certificate prescribed for Central Government jobs that the candidate is not of creamy layer. The date of issue of the certificate should not exceed one year of the date of interview.
9. EWS candidates will attach the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format
10. Copy of No Objection Certificate, Research Publication / Presentation for Central / State Government / Semi Government, who are working in an autonomous institution from their respective organization.
11. Copy of research publication / presentation.
12. Any photo identity proof
13. Three Photos
14. Duly signed online application form
15. Applicant applying for multiple departments is required if due for ‘AIIMS Bhopal’
16. Any other documents in support of candidature.
Selection Procedure :
1. Interview will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
2. The joining of candidates will be purely based.
3. Any vacancy, if any, arising due to the resignation of the candidate not being included by the selected candidates or joining after the selection, if any, will be provided to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit.
4. All information related to this advertisement including date of interview, results, inclusion etc. will be displayed only on AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
5. No personal information can be sent to applicants by AIIMS Bhopal. It will be the responsibility of the applicants to continue the events regularly by visiting the institute’s website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
how to apply :
1. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the above post in AIIMS, Bhopal on the basic basis
2. The Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any time without prior notice or to fill the reduced number of advertised posts on the basis of institutional requirement.
3. Interested candidates have to submit online along with the self-attested printout of the application form to appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time and the original MBBS degree certificate, internship completion certificate, qualification degree along with self- A set of verified photocopies. (MBBS / MD / MS / DNB) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc. for the purpose of verification.
4. 27.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM): General Medicine, Neurology, Nephrology, Cardiology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Trauma & Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Anastiology, Orthopedics,
5. 28.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM): General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Burns and Plastic Surgery, Radiodiagnosis, ENT and Surgical Gastroenterology.
6. 29.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM): Anatomy, Microbiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Community and Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Pharmacology Hospital Administration, Dermatology, Radiotherapy
7. 30.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM): Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Ophthalmology, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank, Pathology Lab. Medicine, pediatrics, neonatology and physical therapy and rehabilitation,